Hosting outings allows us to show what we value most - delivering an exceptional experience to everyone. From start to finish, participants will be treated to a professionally organized event, accounting for every detail. We will be with you every step of the way from the initial planning all the way through the delivery of prizes for your golfers. If you're running a charity tournament we have creative ways to help you maximize your donations.
Sticks Pub and Grille can serve as the perfect place for your golfers to socialize before or after their rounds with a drink and a great meal. Two stories have been turned into one giving the Pub a great light airy feel helped by the large windows that showcase the patio and views of the golf course.
The patio is dotted with tables and benches for enjoying an outdoor meal, and off to the side is the scoreboard where we will update the results as the groups finish the tournament.
During the round there is a convenient to-go window that faces the golf course - it is literally a golf cart drive through! Golfers can call ahead on the 8th tee and we will have their food and drinks ready for them to just drive up, grab and get back to golfing.
The following items are considered standard services for all of our golf outings:
• Unlimited warm up
balls on the driving range
• Event set up including; cart assignments, score cards, and contest holes
• Bag drop service; our staff will greet golfers and load clubs on the carts
• Gathering area around scoreboard on the patio to view results
• Real time app based leaderboard
Contests are an easy way to add a little more competition and give out some great prizes.
• Closest to the pin
• Longest drive
• Beat the Pro
• Putting green
• Driving range
These are what can really make an event unique and fun. If there is something else you want to try just let us know!
• Logoed golf ball gifts
• Hole in one prizes
• Up to $1M shootout prize after play
• Use of our Golf Professional’s drive or a golf ball launcher
• Bloody mary or beer tasting stations on the course and/or during registration
• Hole and meal sponsorships
• Use of our online event registration tool
• Mobile beverage carts