We are Open! Please Read our Safety Procedures
We appreciate the opportunity to give local residents an outlet to get fresh air and exercise in a safe environment. We pride ourselves in providing somewhere for our guests and employees to enjoy the game of golf, and we have opened with some very important changes designed to limit contact, transactions, and touch points to ensure everyone's safety.
PLEASE REVIEW THESE FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS BEFORE CALLING THE COURSE
Are you walking or riding?
Golfers may walk or share a cart. Golfers are allowed to take single carts upon request. Any golfer who requests a single cart will be charged an additional $5 for 9 holes and $10 for 18 holes on top of their regular fees. After gathering data and considering alternatives, it was determined that a small surcharge is currently the best balance to address our core responsibilities of safety, service, availability, and financial responsibility to the taxpayers of Euclid. We understand that safety and convenience are not always harmonious and realize that this small upcharge may be an inconvenience to some who prefer a single rider cart. While this is a difficult decision, it is one that many other golf courses in northeast Ohio have also recently enacted. Thank you for your understanding - we sincerely appreciate your support!
Can I walk up and play?
We ask that all tee times be booked and paid for ahead of time. If you don’t have a tee time booked, you may not be allowed to play. We cannot have groups of people waiting for walk up play to be available.
How can I book a tee time?
- The easiest on our staff is to book and pay in one transaction in our ONLINE BOOKING ENGINE or through our MOBILE APP.
- As you might expect the phone is ringing off the hook, but since we cannot show special rates in the booking engine our Members, Seniors, Military, and Passholders may call the Golf Shop at 216.289.8576, book a tee time and pay via credit card.
How do I get a refund?
We apologize, but we will not be able to adjust the prepaid amount the day of your round. If for any reason you cannot make your tee time, and you booked it through our website, please log in to the ONLINE BOOKING ENGINE to cancel and receive a refund. If you booked directly on GolfNow you will need to cancel on their website. If those options are not possible, or you run into an issue, please email us at email@example.com with the name, date and time of your reservation.
What has been done to limit grouping and touch points?
- The Golf Shop is limited to 5 guests inside at a time. Sticks is limited to 40% capacity - this includes use of the newly renovated restrooms.
- Tee times have been spaced to 15 minutes apart, and the course has been set up to limit touch points by removing; bunker rakes, sand bottles, water coolers, etc. The cups have been set up to stop the balls from going entirely into the hole for touchless retrieval.
What should I know when I go play?
Per the Governor's order, masks must be worn indoors and at any point on property when social distancing 6 feet apart is not possible. Please arrive only 15-20 minutes early to avoid creating any large groups. Once at the course all players must go to the the Golf Shop to check in. You can purchase any merchandise you need for your round, and after you can go to Sticks Pub & Grill for any food or beverages. You may use the service window at Sticks Pub and Grille to order and food or drinks without entering the building.
Please check your temperature before leaving your house and stay home if you are sick. Social Distancing is practiced in all areas of our facility and should be practiced on the golf course as well. Do not share clubs and golf equipment with your playing partners or congregate with them in the parking lot before or after your round.
Are the driving range and putting green open?
The driving range and putting green are open. Please remain 6 feet from anyone else practicing or warming up. You may purchase your range bucket in the Golf Shop and leave it on the range for collection and sanitation when finished.
What about Sticks Pub & Grille?
- Sticks Pub & Grille is open with 40% capacity and To Go orders are available
- Prepacked snacks, to go food and sealed non-alcoholic beverages will be available.
- Alcohol will be available for purchase from the golf course, but you are NOT allowed to bring your own per the State’s liquor licensing laws.
- Seating is available inside and on the patio. All tables and bar stools have been spaced at least 6 feet apart, and limited to 6 per table.
- All cups and flatware has been converted to single use, and all condiments are single use as well and available upon request.
What about leagues?
All league play has been adjusted with the league coordinators, so if you have any questions please reach out to them.